Completed by the examiner in about 10 minutes, the TOF provides information about specific aspects of the child’s test-taking behaviors. The examiner completes the TOF while the child is administered standardized intelligence or ability tests; 125 items allow you to rate the frequency and intensity of specific behaviors during test-taking.
Quickly assess children’s test-taking behaviors
- Capitalizes on standardized testing situations to obtain samples of behavior that can be compared across children and for the same child at initial and/or subsequent evaluations.
- Normed on a sample of 3,943 nonreferred children.
- Scales are Withdrawn/Depressed, Language/Thought Problems, Anxious, Oppositional, and Attention Problems.
- Items are scored on the DSM™-oriented Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Problems scale, which is composed of two subscales (Inattention and Hyperactivity-Impulsivity); these items are identified by experts as consistent with the DSM diagnosis of ADHD.
- ADM™ scoring software is also available.