Updates prior CAB-SP versions 1.10 and 1.11 to 1.20. Adds ED and SM scales to report. Includes Appendix H of
Professional Manual, Emotional Disturbance and Social Maladjustment Scales. See below for special instructions to
apply this patch. CAB-SP version 1.00 users should contact PAR Customer Support for a CAB-SP 1.20 CD-ROM.
Patch Installation Instructions for PAR Software
Note: If you uninstall your PAR software and reinstall it on a different computer, you will need to
re-install the update.
- Close existing version of CAB-SP.
- Although your existing CAB-SP Client files will not be deleted during this update process, it is a good
practice to always backup those files before updating. Use your normal backup procedure. Client files are usually
located at C:\Program Files\CAB-SP\Clients.
- Click on the program name to initiate the downloading process.
- Save the download as a file in a temporary directory on your computer (C:\Windows\Downloads is a good choice).
If your Internet browser tries to run the program (instead of saving it as a file), try holding down the Shift key
while clicking on the file or right-click on the file and choose Save As.
- After the download is complete, use the Windows Explorer/File Manager to locate the file, and then double-click
on the file to run it.
- The update program will attempt to find the currently installed version of your PAR software on your machine.
If you installed the software to a directory other than the default, you will need to manually select the correct
file location. After the software program is located, the update will self-install.
- Appendix H of the Professional Manual will be downloaded into the CAB-SP directory: CAB Manual Appen H
If you experience difficulty updating your program, please contact PAR Technical Support at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.899.8378.