Designed for use with preschool, kindergarten, and 1st-grade children, the YCAT is a quick, reliable, and valid instrument that helps you determine early academic abilities.
- Includes five subtests (General Information, Mathematics, Reading, Writing, and Spoken Language) that may be administered independently of one another, providing flexible scheduling for testing sessions.
- The Early Achievement Composite (EAC) indicates a child’s overall achievement in early academic areas.
- Standard scores, percentiles, and age equivalents are provided for all scores.
- YCAT results can indicate the academic abilities of children with little or no formal instruction or, for children already in school, tell how they have benefited from the schooling they have received.
- Normed on 1,224 children from 32 states and the District of Columbia.