The WRAT4-SP scores and generates reports after manual entry of raw subtest scores from the WRAT4 Blue, Green, and Combined Forms.
- Score Report includes a score summary table, a standard score profile for basic interpretation, and a standard score comparison table for extended interpretation.
- Score summary includes raw scores, standard scores (based on either age-based or grade-based norms), confidence intervals
- (85%, 90%, or 95%), percentile ranks, and three optional scores (grade equivalents, NCEs, or stanines).
- Generates profile graphs that can be overlaid with those from prior administrations.
- Exports client data to many spreadsheet and database programs, and client reports to common word processing programs.