The WRAML2 is a standardized instrument that allows the user to evaluate an individual’s memory functioning. It provides evaluation of both immediate and delayed memory ability, as well as the acquisition of new learning.
Features and benefits
- The best of the original, updated for even more versatility and usability. Like the original WRAML, the WRAML2 includes standard scores, scaled scores, and percentiles. Age equivalents are provided for the child and pre-adolescent age groups.
- Normed for children, adolescents, and adults, ages 5-90 years. The normative sample was constructed using a national stratified sampling technique, controlling for age, sex, race, region, and education.
- Increased flexibility. A Screening Battery, consisting of four subtests from the Core Battery, provides an overview of memory functioning. Several subtests supplement the Core Battery, allowing you to choose additional subtests and indexes to facilitate qualitative analyses.
- The WRAML2 Core Battery is composed of two Verbal, two Visual, and two Attention/Concentration subtests, yielding a Verbal Memory Index, a Visual Memory Index, and an Attention/Concentration Index, respectively. Together, these subtests yield a General Memory Index.
- Added in this edition are the Working Memory Index, which comprises the Symbolic Working Memory and Verbal Working Memory subtests and four recognition subtests (Design Recognition, Picture Recognition, Verbal Recognition, and Story Memory Recognition).
Reliability coefficients for the Core Battery Verbal Memory Index, Visual Memory Index, and Attention/Concentration Index are .92, .89, and .86, respectively. The alpha coefficient for the General Index is .93.
Software portfolio available
The WRAML2-SP provides unlimited scoring and report generation after hand-entry of WRAML2 raw scores and demographic information. The program generates a Screening Report, a Score Report, and/or an Interpretive Report. Software functionality enables the clinician to import data from the previous WRAML2 software version and to edit reports on-screen and provides easy program navigation and storage of individual client files. Graphic profiles of clients’ performances are also provided.
Interested in similar products? Check out the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile (ChAMP)!