The SIMS materials, including the manual, have been translated into Spanish and designed especially for Spanish-speaking clinicians and their clients.
- Instrument has been translated into European Spanish. No English-language materials are included.
- Normative data were collected primarily in Spain, with additional data collected in some Latin American countries.
- Certain test items and stimuli in this translation vary from the English version because of cultural and linguistic differences between the countries and their language.
- This version of the SIMS must be scored online; a Scoring Pin serves as a password that allows you to score one protocol for each booklet purchased. Online scoring is completed through a Spanish-language Web site.
- The English-language SIMS™-SP is not compatible with this translation.
Note: Due to licensing restrictions, this product may not be sold by PAR in Spain, Central America, or South America.