New! The revised SASSI-4 helps identify the probability of substance dependence and substance abuse disorders and provides information to help you select appropriate treatment.
Features and benefits
- Includes a new Prescription Drug scale to identify individuals likely to be abusing prescription medications.
- Screens for Substance Use Disorder (SUD) along the full DSM-5™ continuum of severity.
- Distinguishes likely SUD from other psychological disorders.
- Identifies the presence or absence of SUD even when other psychological symptoms are present.
- Subtle items added to the SAT scale enhance SUD identification.
Note: Due to licensing restrictions, this product may not be sold in Australia or New Zealand. The SASSI-3 scoring key and forms are available at www.parinc.com.