A brief and easily administered screener, the SASSI-3 helps you identify the probability of substance dependence disorder in a given individual and provides information to help you select appropriate treatment.
Accurate, inexpensive, and simple to administer
- Subscales provide clinically useful information regarding an individual’s level of defensiveness, emotional pain, ability to acknowledge problems, and risk of legal problems.
- Reliability estimates are based on both test-retest and internal consistency methodologies; corresponds closely with independent clinical diagnoses.
Spanish version available
- The Spanish SASSI requires a 5th-grade reading level and takes only 15 minutes to administer and score; validation samples were composed primarily of adult males.
- The Administration and Scoring Instructions booklet provides information on the development of the Spanish SASSI, detailed instructions on administration and scoring, and guidelines for interpreting the results.
- The Development and Validation of the Spanish SASSI booklet provides information on the accuracy of decision rule results, demographic characteristics of the sample, and identification of substance dependence versus abuse.
Note: Due to licensing restrictions, this product may not be sold in Australia or New Zealand.