A 243-item self-report questionnaire, the RNBI is appropriate for use following a major illness or injury. The RNBI can provide diagnostic insights, assess treatment outcomes, and track the rate of improvement based on the patient’s self-perceptions of daily problems.
Assesses perception of the important dimensions of daily life following a catastrophic event
- Scale scores are combined to create four Premorbid and four Postmorbid Composite scale scores, which provide global information about the individual’s perceived cognitive, emotional, and physical functioning as well as his or her overall quality of life.
- Two validity scales assess abnormal response styles; two assess impression management.
- The 17 RNBI critical items provide additional interpretive information within various clinical areas of interest.
- Allows judgments based on normative data for either the general population or a clinical population.
- Captures premorbid functions in a comprehensive manner, facilitating a direct comparison between premorbid and posttrauma functioning.
Scoring software included
After hand-entry of an individual’s item responses, the software creates a comprehensive score report with score summary tables for both the validity and content scales, a T-score profile, a critical items table, and item response tables that are organized by scale.