The RIAP5 FE software is a supplement to the RIAP5 that allows you to produce unlimited specialized Forensic Reports.
- Designed to be used in tandem with the RIAP5, which provides the Interpretive Report and a Client Report, allowing you to draw on all reports to make determinations.
- Developed to assist you in using the Rorschach when conducting forensic evaluations in cases of criminal responsibility and competency to stand trial, personal injury, and parental fitness/child custody.
Ideal for use when an individual’s psychological stability is being questioned
- Can help you determine competency to stand trial, sanity at the time of an alleged offense, and the advisability of probation or parole (including consideration of dangerousness, suicide risk, and amenability to treatment).
- Evaluates posttraumatic stress disorder and other anxiety disturbances, affective and cognitive features of depression, and psychotic loss of contact with reality.
- Enables you to assess parenting with regard to psychological disturbance, coping skills, and interpersonal accessibility.
Categorized reference list helps you prepare testimony
- The reference list primarily includes research on the Rorschach Inkblot Method, but additional references regarding basic forensic psychology issues are also listed.
- Allows you to further evaluate the applicability of your findings and to prepare testimony based on Rorschach data.
Note: Rorschach is a reistered Trade Mark of Verlag Hans Huber AG, Bern, Switzerland. Rorschach® Test Plates and Rorschach® Miniature Test Plates © by Verlag Hans Huber AG, Bern, Switzerland, 1921, 1948, 1994. Reproduced by permission.