The unlimited-use RIAP5 generates a revised Interpretive Report that assists the clinician with scoring and interpretation. In addition, the program provides a Client Report—an abbreviated, individualized, and simplified version of the RIAP5 Interpretive Report—that is intended to be read and retained by the client.
Features and benefits
- Generates client-friendly results. The Client Report provides the basis for a discussion of a client’s personality strengths and weaknesses, adjustment difficulties, and possible need for treatment. This report is written in easy-to-understand language, without jargon, and can be easily edited on-screen.
- Firm interpretive basis. Scoring and interpretation are based on Dr. Exner’s 5th edition of A Rorschach Workbook for the Comprehensive System and Dr. Weiner’s Principles of Rorschach Interpretation, 2nd Ed.
- Enhanced exporting capability. Protocol responses can be exported with RIAP5. Enhanced export feature allows the clinician to select the protocols to be exported and allows greater choices of export formats.
- Analyzes coding errors. The context-sensitive, cross-referenced On-Screen Help system provides clear descriptions of all coding errors found and suggests potential solutions (each message has its own help button for further clarification).
- Provides tools to improve accuracy. On-screen access to interactive Form Quality Tables and Location Charts facilitates navigation and coding accuracy. On-screen images of Location Charts match the six-image-per-card format used in Dr. Exner’s workbook. In addition, an on-screen Structural Summary and Sequence of Scores are generated and can be printed.
- Offers information even for invalid protocols. If a Structural Summary report is deemed invalid due to a low number of responses, the RIAP5 will still generate the client’s raw data and constellations, but without any ratios, percentages, or derivations.
- Easy data retrieval. The powerful database allows for multiple protocols and reports for each client and facilitates rapid retrieval of client information for both individuals and client groups. The RIAP5 database allows the clinician or researcher to calculate seven descriptive statistical variables (i.e., mean, SD, min, max, mode, median, frequency) for any user-defined client group.
The clinician enters the client’s demographic information, as well as background, presenting and diagnostic information, and the Sequence of Scores (i.e., coded responses) into the software. The software then calculates the various indexes, ratios, and percentages that are necessary for interpretation.
The printed Rorschach Response Recording Forms facilitate the documentation of Rorschach responses.
Note: Please call our Customer Support Center at 1.800.331.8378 or e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information on upgrading earlier versions of the RIAP. Rorschach is a reistered Trade Mark of Verlag Hans Huber AG, Bern, Switzerland. Rorschach® Test Plates and Rorschach® Miniature Test Plates © by Verlag Hans Huber AG, Bern, Switzerland, 1921, 1948, 1994. Reproduced by permission.