New! Developed by practicing speech–language pathologists, the RESCA-E provides information about a child's receptive, expressive, and social language development in addition to social communication behaviors.
Features and benefits
- Assesses the functional features of language (receptive, expressive, social communication core, and social communication inventory) in one instrument.
- Targets critical areas of language development often included in IEPs and treatment plans but difficult or impossible to objectively measure in elementary-age children.
- Combines standardized tests and informal observation to give a more complete picture of a child's communication skills.
- Features colorful drawings and user-friendly administration.
- Appropriate for children who present with possible language or social–pragmatic deficits.