The PAR Assessment Toolkit, Version 2.1 is a convenient application that provides shortcuts to the tools you use on daily basis—now with new features to make assessment even easier! It includes a normal curve, a conversion chart, an age calculator, a stopwatch, and a compliancy calculator, which helps you to comply with state and/or district mandates by quickly calculating appointment deadlines.
In addition, individually priced add-on score conversion modules are available for seven of our most popular assessments. Simply enter the examinee's demographic information and raw scale scores, and the app will provide calculations. Modules are available for the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function® (BRIEF®)/Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®-Self-Report Version (BRIEF®-SR), the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®–Adult Version (BRIEF®-A), the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®–Preschool Version (BRIEF®-P), the Mini-Mental® State Examination, 2nd Edition™ (MMSE-2™), the Mini-Mental® State Examination (MMSE®), the NEO™ Personality Inventory-3 (NEO™-PI-3), and the Personality Assessment Inventory™ (PAI®)
New and improved features
- A drag-and-drop feature allows users to focus on specific data points along the normal curve.
- A lap time component adds functionality to the stopwatch feature.
- The compliancy calculator enables you to manage holidays, important dates, and other user-input special days; you can now change the starting date.
- A QR code scanner allows you to scan QR codes that direct you to specific Web pages for additional content or product information.
- You can use the app to sign up for PAR promotional e-mails, which include special offers and new product information.
- Scaled score has been added to the normal curve and the conversion chart.
- The age calculator can now account for prematurity.
Visit the Apple® App StoreSM or Android™ Market
to download the PAR Assessment Toolkit today!
To access a Web-based version of the Toolkit, please visit http://toolkit.parinc.com.