The PAI-SP is a powerful diagnostic and interpretive system that offers a variety of modules to meet your specific assessment needs. The PAI-SP provides a common framework of basic functionality and features to all enabled PAI modules. This functionality includes navigation tools, file handling, report editing, and remote (telephone and Internet) updating for the on-screen administration counters.
Features and benefits
- Provides useful diagnostic and interpretive information. The PAI-SP provides interpretation of the 22 PAI scales modified by all relevant subscale-to-scale and subscale-to-subscale considerations.
- Generates reports for the full-length PAI and the screener. In addition to scoring the PAI forms, the software generates exceptionally comprehensive, useful, and accurate 10- to 15-page PAI Clinical Interpretive Reports or 2- to 4-page PAS Score Reports.
- Transitions between the PAI and PAS as needed. After you administer the PAS on-screen, the software automatically transitions to the full PAI if your client’s responses meet the cutoff threshold you have selected.
- Offers supplemental and descriptive data. The unique PAI Interpretive Explorer (PAI-IE) Module enables you to click on the hyperlinks to access pertinent definitions, supplemental indexes, relevant statistics, and comparisons of client data with appropriate normative and clinical samples.
- Pay as you go for on-screen administrations. The PAI-SP generates unlimited Clinical Interpretive Reports and PAS Score Reports. Counter Serial Numbers are used to activate on-screen administrations.
- Simple printed components. The convenient Item/Response Booklet contains both the item booklet and the answer sheet, all in one.