The NEO Inventories provide a comprehensive and detailed assessment of adult and adolescent personality that is well-established and respected.
A comprehensive and detailed assessment of general personality
- The NEO-PI-3 is a revision of the revised NEO Personality Inventory (NEO PI-R™), the standard questionnaire of the FFM. In addition to measuring the five major domains of personality (Neuroticism, Extraversion, Openness, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness), the NEO-PI-3 gives insight into the six facets that define each domain.
- Retaining the reliability and validity of the NEO PI-R, the NEO-PI-3 features new normative data. A total of 38 items from the NEO PI-R have been revised or edited to lower the reading level and make the instrument more appropriate for younger examinees or adults with lower educational levels.
- The two-part carbonless hand-scorable answer sheet, usable with either Form S (for self-reports) or Form R (for observer reports), eliminates the need for separate scoring keys or templates. Completed scannable answer sheets can be sent to PAR for scoring and interpretation, or they can be used with the On-Site Scanning Module of the NEO Software System™. The NEO-PI-3 also can be scored and/or administered electronically using the NEO Software System.
New in this edition
- A Professional Manual addresses the NEO-PI-3, NEO-FFI-3, and NEO PI-R.
- Separate adolescent (12-20 years) and adult (21 years and older) norms are available.
- Profile forms have been made larger and more user-friendly. A separate profile form for combined-sex norms is now available.
- The NEO Problems in Living Checklist aids clinicians in planning treatment by spotlighting particular problems individuals may be facing; it is excellent for setting goals and planning interventions.
- The NEO Style Graph Booklet shows clients how their results form different areas of their personality.
- The NEO Job Profiler aids employers in finding the right candidate for a job based on personality traits needed in order to be successful in the position.
- The Your NEO Summary feedback sheet enables you to give clients a summary of their NEO performance.
Now available: The NEO Personality Inventory-3: Four-Factor Version (NEO-PI-3:4FV)
The NEO-PI-3:4FV provides information on four personality domains: Extraversion, Openness to Experience, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness. It is designed for use in employment and personal counseling settings involving activities such as career counseling, career development, and employee training, where these four domains are the main focus. Items, norms, and scoring are taken from the E, O, A, and C factors of the NEO-PI-3.
The NEO-PI-3:4FV is available for administration and scoring only on PARiConnect. A self-report form (Form S) and a form for rating others (Form R) are available.
Still available! PAR still carries older versions of the NEO forms. Please contact our Customer Support Center or call 1.800.331.8378 for more information or to order.