With at-your-fingertip functionality and automatic scoring, the MMSE/MMSE-2 app can be used to screen for cognitive impairment, to select patients for clinical trials research in dementia treatment, or to track patients' progress over time. A brief instructional video walks you through the features of the app.
- The original MMSE and both the standard and brief versions of the MMSE-2 are included.
- Patient records can be e-mailed, or you can upload them directly to your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Equivalent, alternate forms of the MMSE-2 decrease the possibility of practice effects that can occur over serial examinations.
- Scoring criteria for each item in the MMSE and the MMSE-2 can be accessed during administration.
- Norms for both the MMSE and the MMSE-2 by age and education level are included.
- Administration takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
- You pay only for administrations.
Download the MMSE/MMSE-2 app today!
Requirements: iPhone® or iPad®: iOS Version 5.0. Android™-based devices: Version 2.3.