The HCR-20 V3 is a comprehensive set of professional guidelines for the assessment and management of violence risk.
Features and benefits
- Built on the solid foundation laid by Versions 1 and 2, the HCR-20 V3 embodies and exemplifies the structured professional judgment (SPJ) model of violence risk assessment.
- Commonly used within correctional, forensic, and general or civil psychiatric settings, both institutional and community based.
- Allows you to determine the presence of 20 key violence risk factors in your client and their relevance to that client.
- Contains information to help you construct meaningful formulations of violence risk, future risk scenarios, appropriate risk management plans, and informative communication of risk.
- Subjected to exhaustive testing and evaluations, this revision is expected to be even more clinically useful than its predecessor while still enjoying a solid empirical basis.
- The HCR-20 V3 User's Guide contains all the information needed to administer, code, and interpret the HCR-20 V3.
- The HCR-20 V3 Worksheets assist evaluation and documentation using the HCR-20 V3.