The ASEBA preschool forms provide valuable information on specific behavioral and emotional problems of children ages 1½-5 years.
- Parents rate items that describe the child’s problems and the child’s most positive qualities.
- Includes a Language Development Survey and a Sleep Problems Syndrome scale.
- Scales are based on ratings of 1,728 children and are normed on a national sample of 700 children.
- Caregivers or teachers rate items that describe the child’s problems and disabilities as well as his or her best qualities.
- Scales are based on ratings of 1,113 children and are normed on 1,192 children.
ADM™ Preschool Scoring Module
The ADM software enables you to quickly enter, score, compare, and save data from parent reports, teacher reports, and self-reports.