The ASEBA preschool forms provide valuable information on specific behavioral and emotional problems of children ages 1½-5 years.
- Parents rate items that describe the child’s problems and the child’s most positive qualities.
- Includes a Language Development Survey and a Sleep Problems Syndrome scale.
- Scales are based on ratings of 1,728 children and are normed on a national sample of 700 children.
- Caregivers or teachers rate items that describe the child’s problems and disabilities as well as his or her best qualities.
- Scales are based on ratings of 1,113 children and are normed on 1,192 children.
Preschool Scoring Module
ASEBA software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms by creating easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and exportable narrative reports. Each module displays cross-informant comparisons of data from up to 10 forms, including item ratings, correlations between informants, and bar graphs of scale scores. Multicultural options are available.
Special upgrade pricing is available. Please contact Customer Support at 1.800.331.8378 for details.