The BRIEF2 Interpretive Guide is intended to facilitate the use of the BRIEF2, a rating scale that assesses executive function in children ages 5 to 18 years. Written by the authors of the BRIEF2 in a straightforward, reader-friendly style, this durable hardcover book is designed to assist school pyschologists as they assess, plan interventions for, and monitor students with executive dysfunction.
Features and benefits
- Provides an overview of the BRIEF2 model of executive function that leads to assessment and intervention.
- Reviews the development, reliability, and validity of the BRIEF2.
- Follows two case examples of students with executive function difficulties and describes screening, basic, and advanced interpretation.
- Illustrates the fundamental steps to interpreting scores and introduces optional interpretive steps.
- Provides a step-by-step guide to interpret scores and a parallel sentence-by-sentence guide to help practitioners write findings in reports using language that is concise, accurate, and clear to parents and teachers.
- Describes effective executive function intervention models and programs.
- Available in print and electronic formats.