The ASEBA adult forms are used to assess adults in a variety of settings, including mental health, forensic, counseling, and medical settings.
Features and benefits
- Includes a Critical Items scale; both forms have parallel scales for Substance Use, Critical Items, Internalizing, Externalizing, and Total Problems.
- Profiles display scale scores in relation to norms for each gender at ages 18-35 years and 36-59 years.
- Self-administered, the ASR examines diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems.
- Scales are based on 2,020 referred adults and are normed on 1,767 nonreferred adults.
- The ABCL is used to obtain information about the individual being assessed from others who know the individual well.
- Scales are based on 1,636 referred adults and are normed on 1,435 nonreferred adults.
Adult Scoring Module
ASEBA software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms by creating easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and exportable narrative reports. Each module displays cross-informant comparisons of data from up to 10 forms, including item ratings, correlations between informants, and bar graphs of scale scores. Multicultural options are available.
Multicultural Family Assessment Module (MFAM) graphs comparisons across multiple informants
- Easy-to-read bar graphs display scores on seven syndromes and four DSM™-oriented scales that have counterparts for ages 6-18 and 18-59. Each bar is standardized for the age and gender of the person being assessed, the type of informant, and user-selected multicultural norms.
- MFAM bar graphs help parents understand variations among views of their child's and their own problems. Providing MFAM results to parents can strengthen therapeutic alliances and can document the progress and outcomes of interventions.
Special upgrade pricing is available. Please contact Customer Support at 1.800.331.8378 for details.