The ASEBA adult forms are used to assess adults in a variety of settings, including mental health, forensic, counseling, and medical settings.
- Includes a Critical Items scale; both forms have parallel scales for Substance Use, Critical Items, Internalizing, Externalizing, and Total Problems.
- Profiles display scale scores in relation to norms for each gender at ages 18-35 years and 36-59 years.
- ADM™ scoring software is available.
- Self-administered, the ASR examines diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems.
- Scales are based on 2,020 referred adults and are normed on 1,767 nonreferred adults.
- The ABCL is used to obtain information about the individual being assessed from others who know the individual well.
- Scales are based on 1,636 referred adults and are normed on 1,435 nonreferred adults.