In alignment with company’s business goals, the Project Director (PD) will drive product strategy, definition, and execution for a new HR assessment product line. The PD will plan and manage product development activities including construct mapping, psychometrics, test development, report development, as well as be responsible for managing/directing the development of a new digital HR assessment platform.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Works closely with the Vice President of Research and Development (VPRD) and other internal team members with the goal of developing, implementing, and sustaining digital assessment tools that align with the organizational business strategy. Develops the product and service strategy that supports business strategy.
2. Directly manages the development of HR products, including: performing psychometric test development procedures (including construct mapping, item development, pilot testing, sample planning, and statistical analysis); establishes and directly manages the development schedules and budgets of projects; collaborates with staff to develop technical materials for assigned projects; develops innovative content for HR reports across various content domains (e.g., personality, work values, culture, cognitive reasoning, etc.).
3. Collaborates with VP/Chief Technology Officer and Project Manager/Business Analysis to develop digital requirements for HR assessments/platform. Leads digital development team to support the continuing development, marketing, sales, and technical support of a HR assessment platform. Continually looks for ways to keep platform at the forefront of digital assessment in HR industry, while maintaining alignment with company’s digital strategy.
4. Collaborate with marketing to assess and create pricing, product positioning, competitive assessment, and profitability while ensuring customer satisfaction. Translates product features into customer benefits and work with marketing to develop messaging and positioning for internal and external stakeholders.
5. Develop and provide training to outside organization as needed. Assist sales staff through consultation with clients; provide excellent customer service to meet and maintain all client needs.
6. Participate in relevant professional organizations to gain industry knowledge regarding trends or other factors impacting the product line and to make sure the company's corporate interests are represented. Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industry trends, and competitors).
7. Assist with dissemination information about products through publications, white papers, and presentations at professional conferences. Develop partnerships with organizations to enhance and expand the use of our assessment products products. Involvement with thought leaders in the Human Resource space including participation on external project teams and speaking at external events.
8. Performs other similar or related duties as required or assigned.
Master’s or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, or other related field; 5 or more years of experience and expertise in testing and assessment discipline, including relevant applied I/O Psychology experience as well as day-to-day hands on HR experience; knowledge/experience in test development methods, measurement, psychometrics/statistics; experience in areas such as personnel selection, job analysis techniques, change management, performance appraisal, and statistical analysis using SPS; knowledge of employment law relevant to personnel selection and performance evaluation; excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; experience with HRIS/talent management software (e.g., Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.).
PAR offers a generous and competitive benefits package to all its employees.
Click here to view a summary of the benefits offered.
Attn: Melissa Messer
16204 N. Florida Ave
Lutz, FL 33549