PARiConnect - Supervisor/Account Manager User Acceptance Policies
PARiConnect is made available by Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc. (“PAR”), and provides an online testing platform for selected PAR assessment tools, providing clinicians and practitioners with the capability for remote testing of clients/patients. Additionally, PARiConnect may provide a method for licensed users of PAR software to purchase online administrations and utilize existing PC-based desktop software to complete scoring and/or interpretation. This latter feature will be added in the future as an option for selected PAR software products depending upon customer needs and feedback.
As the Supervisor/Account Manager of the PARiConnect connection and account that will be used for online testing by me and other users within my organization, I hereby understand and acknowledge the following:
- I possess the appropriate training, education, and expertise to use tests acquired for use by me and/or my organization. I understand the professional testing standards as promulgated by the American Psychological Association (APA), the National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME), and the American Educational Research Association (AERA), and will comply with such standards and policies.
- I have previously submitted user qualification information to PAR and have established my credentials to acquire access to tests. I have not misrepresented my identification, education, training, or other credentials to obtain access to tests for which I am not qualified.
- I will supervise all additional users of PARiConnect that I may now or in the future establish or authorize, and assume full responsibility for assigning the appropriate level of test access to each user on the account. I also assume full responsibility for adding new users and deleting users that are no longer qualified for access to various rights and privileges on PARiConnect.
- I will read and thoroughly understand the rights provided to me and other users that I establish within my PARiConnect account before assigning or using such rights to others within my organization. If I have any questions concerning the granting of such rights within PARiConnect, I will contact PAR Customer Support at 1-855-856-4266.
- I hereby acknowledge that my account may contain client/patient data for a number of clinicians and practitioners, and I assume full responsibility for establishing the account hierarchy to provide appropriate access to such client/patient data.
- I will instruct additional users on the appropriate acquisition process required for PARiConnect uses as well as for other PAR print and software products, and will ensure that adequate safeguards are instituted such that all acquisitions will have the approval of me or my institution or other organization, and I will follow the acquisition procedure implemented within my organization.
- I will instruct all account users that remote administration of adolescents and children 13 years of age and under is prohibited. I accept full responsibility for insuring that administration of assessment instruments to adolescents and children 13 years and younger will occur within the physical presence of either me or a qualified user in my organization.
- I will indemnify, protect, save, and hold harmless PAR, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, servants, representatives, and contractors, of, from and against any loss, injury, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that PAR, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, servants representatives, or contractors, may incur that shall arise out of, be connected with, or be in any manner related to, my use of PARiConnect, the use of PARiConnect by any person in my organization, or the use of PARiConnect by any person provided access to PARiConnect by me or any person in my organization.